skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
IT problems
Problems and solutions I have found
Monday, 14 January 2008
Current directory in Java
Here is something that I need all the time:
Current directory can be retrieved with:
System.getProperty("user.dir");
Some other properties from System are also very useful (
here is the list of all properties
)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Eclipse Tomcat in more than 45 seconds
(Eclipse 3.3 - for Eclipse 3.4+ check comments on this post) Do you have some web application that cannot be started in Eclipse's Tomc...
Install SVN on Debian
adduser subversion apt-get install subversion mkdir /var/svn-repos svnadmin create --fs-type fsfs /var/svn-repos/directory chown -R www-data...
Problems Connecting to MySQL Database on Server
(MySQL 5.0.51a) I have just installed MySQL on my test server (Debian). I have tried to connect to MySQL database from my laptop directly. ...
About Me
Kris
Belgrade, Serbia
Senior Software Developer at
Itekako
MY LinkedIn PROFILE
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
March 2023 (2)
June 2012 (1)
December 2010 (2)
November 2010 (10)
July 2009 (1)
February 2009 (1)
January 2009 (1)
November 2008 (2)
October 2008 (1)
January 2008 (1)
December 2007 (6)
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment